Summary: As a Trim HVAC installer for Austin Companies, you will be responsible for trimming residential tract homes in the Phoenix area. You will work closely with Area Managers to ensure that our production/quality standards are met. Candidate must have 1-2 years of HVAC trim residential experience. We offer a competitive benefits package with weekly pay.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Knowledge of residential trim including installing air handlers and condenser, running HVAC line sets, sheet metal ductwork, grills, and other trim equipment.
- Achieve production goals and meet quality standards.
- General knowledge of power hand tools such as drills, Panduit straps, snips, sawzall and general construction tools.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. frequently.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
Required Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years of HVAC residential tract home experience.
- Must be able to trim and braze residential tract home with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to read blueprints.
- Strong knowledge of HVAC code.
- Reliable transportation & valid driver’s license.