Summary: As a HVAC Start-Up Technician for Austin Companies, you will be responsible for starting the HVAC equipment and setting up the zoning for residential tract homes in the Phoenix area. You are the last person in the home before a new homeowner takes possession. You will work closely with the Manager to ensure that our quality standards are met. Candidate must EPA 608 certification and be willing to attend regular trainings. We offer a competitive benefits package with weekly pay.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Knowledge of residential HVAC and codes.
- Achieve production goals and meet quality standards.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. frequently.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
Required Skills and Experience
- 0-2 years of HVAC residential service experience.
- Must be able to read blueprints.
- Strong knowledge of HVAC code.
- Valid driver’s license.