Summary: As a HVAC Service Mechanic for Austin Companies, you will be responsible for diagnosing and repairing residential tract homes in the Phoenix area. You will work closely with the Service Manager to ensure that our quality standards are met. Candidate must EPA 608 certification and be willing to participate in an On-Call rotation. We offer a competitive benefits package with weekly pay.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Knowledge of residential HVAC troubleshooting and codes.
- Achieve production goals and meet quality standards.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. frequently.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
Required Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years of HVAC residential service experience.
- Must be able to read blueprints.
- Strong knowledge of HVAC code.
- Valid driver’s license.